Fragia Consulting s.r.o.
Encyclopedia of air disasters.
DescriptionWith this app you can browse air disasters, accidents and other occurences, either as a map of world or as a lists ordered by several keys (deadliest disasters, most recent, closest to your current location). You can filter the events so you can simply choose which you are interested in: Both in map and list view you can filter incident by severl keys: manufacturer or even particular plane family, airline compay, flight phase and main cause.
Each accident description contains
- map of route (performed part as continuous line and planned but unaccomplished part as dotted line).
- date and place of incident including distance from you
- number of casualties and number of survivors
- phase of flight
- aircraft model and airline company
- list of stopovers
- couple of lines of narration
- link to wikipedia article and sometimes also to other resources
The app is optimized for these devices:
- iPad (Retina supported)
- iPhone (all versions with iOS 4.0 and newer, including iPhone 5)
- iPod ((all versions with iOS 4.0 and newer)
History of versions
- 1.0 (not released yet, estimated April 10 2013)
The first version. 130 disasters and accidents.